In the interests of peace, love and understanding, McGuireWoods’ IP and privacy teams released the second season of “Frenemies,” a series of short videos covering legal considerations in advertising.
Watch these episodes, featuring Brad Newberg:
- The One Where They Borrowed From Their Neighbors: When and How to Use Others’ IP Lawfully
- The One With Sharp Elbows: Protecting and Enforcing Your IP
We hope these sessions help marketing and legal departments understand each other, work together, issue-spot, and maybe go from being frenemies to friends. Registration is not required and after release, each season will be available for binge watching from your office or your couch.
Tune in for other seasons in the series.
- Season One: Cross Into the Friend Zone: Trademark 101 — Available Now!
- Season Three: Pivot! Pivot! Pivot! What Marketers Need to Know About the California Consumer Privacy Act
- Season Four: Oh! My! Acronymmmmmmmm! Privacy Regulations (Beyond California)
- Season Five: This Is “Brand” New Information — 21st Century Advertising Issues