The third season in Frenemies has been released — watch these episodes.
- The One Where California Falls in Love With Privacy: The California Consumer Privacy Act in 10 Minutes (featuring Bethany Lukitsch and Justin Yedor)
- The One Where “Sale” Doesn’t Mean What You Think: What Is a Sale and Why Does it Matter? (featuring Ali Baiardo)
- The One Where We Are All Still Confused About California: What Is in the Regulations Anyway? (featuring Anthony Le and Neelam Takhar)
- The One Where an Old Flame Stuck Around: Shine the Light vs. CCPA (featuring Justin Yedor)
Tune in for other seasons in the series:
- Season One: Cross Into the Friend Zone – Trademark 101 (Available Now!)
- Season Two: Companies Don’t Share IP – The Use and Protection of Content (Available Now!)
- Season Four: Oh! My! Acronymmmmmmmm! Privacy Regulations (Beyond California)
- Season Five: This Is “Brand” New Information – 21st Century Advertising Issues
We hope these sessions help marketing and legal departments understand each other, work together, issue-spot, and maybe go from being frenemies to friends. Registration is not required and after release, each season will be available for binge watching from your office or your couch.